Can I delete or move DBAccess.log ??
Carlos
2006-09-27 16:45:53 UTC
located in "\Program Files\Microsoft Windows Small
Business Server\Support"

It is almost a gig in size

What about MSSBSSSR.log, can I delete or move that one? It is
approaching 250mb.
cjobes
approaching 250mb.
Al Williams
2006-09-27 18:49:23 UTC
AFAIK, that directory contains textual log files which you should be able to
empty or delete.

You may want to open your DBAccess.log (and any other big ones) with a text
editor that can handle it (not notepad) to see where all the errors are
coming from - it shouldn't be that big. If it continues to grow quickly
even after you delete it then something must be amiss...

I gather your system partition is getting full - you may need to move some
user data off it.

See the following MS page and download "Moving Data Folders for Windows
Small Business Server 2003":

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/sbs/techinfo/productdoc/alpha.mspx
--
Allan Williams