DCOM Errors in "system Event viewer" everytime I send a message 1
Saullyman
2005-02-03 21:39:10 UTC
I am receiving messages ok, it's just when I reply or send a new message do I
get these errors.

We are utilizing Exchange 2003, I installed the Microsoft IMF Intellegent
Message Filter about a week aog which rocks, I don't know if that has
anything to do with this.??
--
Saul W. Sadowsky
Millennium Laser Technologies
Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]
2005-02-04 01:59:42 UTC
Hi Saul,

Can you elaborate please? What errors exactly do you get? Do you have the
same behavior when using OWA?
--
Regards,

Marina
Microsoft SBS-MVP
Saullyman
2005-02-04 02:09:05 UTC
Marina,

The message is in the "system" event viewer DCOM was unable to communicate
to the computer <wwtoken> remote server name <wwtiken> using any of the
configured protocols, I tried implementing Article # 245197 but to no avail
it still keeps happening.???
Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]
2005-02-04 03:01:57 UTC
Hi Saul,

Which event id number? What is wwtoken and wwtiken? Do you have the same
error when sending in OWA? Can you post the ipconfig/all from the server?
--
Regards,

Marina
Microsoft SBS-MVP
Saullyman
2005-02-04 03:17:01 UTC
Marina,

I' m just giving you as an example <wwtoken.com> the e-mail address is
ficticious, <wwtoken> is where the e-mail address would be from the person
I'm replying to.!!!

What is OWA, ???
Post by Saullyman
to the computer <wwtoken> remote server name <wwtiken> using any of the
configured protocols, I tried implementing Article # 245197 but to no
avail
Post by Saullyman
it still keeps happening.???
Post by Saullyman
I am receiving messages ok, it's just when I reply or send a new
message
Post by Saullyman
Post by Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]
do I
Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]
2005-02-04 03:20:36 UTC
Hi Saul,

Outlook Web Access. How about my other questions?
--
Regards,

Marina
Microsoft SBS-MVP
Post by Saullyman
to the computer <wwtoken> remote server name <wwtiken> using any of the
configured protocols, I tried implementing Article # 245197 but to no
avail
Post by Saullyman
it still keeps happening.???
Post by Saullyman
I am receiving messages ok, it's just when I reply or send a new
message
Post by Saullyman
Post by Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]
do I
Saullyman
2005-02-04 03:41:02 UTC
Marina,

Event ID # 10009

Iv'e been on the phone with India MSC SBS support for the last 4 hours
trying to make headway.... They currently have control of the server....

I haven't tried to send any messages through there, I will try once they let
me back in.....
Post by Saullyman
Post by Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]
--
Regards,
Marina
Post by Saullyman
Post by Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]
Post by Saullyman
configured protocols, I tried implementing Article # 245197 but to no
avail
Post by Saullyman
it still keeps happening.???
Post by Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]
Hi Saul,
Can you elaborate please? What errors exactly do you get? Do you
have
Post by Saullyman
Post by Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]
the
Post by Saullyman
I am receiving messages ok, it's just when I reply or send a new
message
Post by Saullyman
Post by Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]
do I
Post by Saullyman
Post by Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]
Post by Saullyman
Message Filter about a week aog which rocks, I don't know if that
has
Post by Saullyman
Post by Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]
Post by Saullyman