Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good you are, nor if you are a church member, but are you saved? Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die? GOOGLE·NEWSGROUP·POST·149
t***@sbcglobal.net
2005-04-25 12:18:32 UTC
This is the most important question of your life.
The question is: Are you saved?
It is not a question of how good you are,
nor if you are a church member, but are you saved?
Are you sure you will go to Heaven when you die?
The reason some people don't know for sure if they
are going to Heaven when they die is because they
just don't know.
The good news is that you can know for sure that
you are going to Heaven.
The Holy Bible describes Heaven as a beautiful
place with no death, sorrow, sickness or pain.
God tells us in the Holy Bible how simple it is
to be saved so that we can live forever with Him
in Heaven.
"For if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord
and believe in your heart that God raised Him from
the dead, you WILL BE SAVED." (Romans 10:9)
Over 2000 years ago God came from Heaven to earth
in the person of Jesus Christ to shed His blood
and die on a cross to pay our sin debt in full.
Jesus Christ was born in Israel supernaturally to
a virgin Jewish woman named Mary and lived a sinless
life for thirty-three years.
At the age of thirty-three Jesus was scourged and
had a crown of thorns pressed onto His head then
Jesus was crucified.
Three days after Jesus died on a cross and was
placed in a grave Jesus rose from the dead as Jesus
said would happen before Jesus died.
If someone tells you that they are going to die and
then three days later come back to life and it
actually happens then this person must be the
real deal.
Jesus Christ is the only person that ever lived a
perfect sinless life.
This is why Jesus is able to cover our sins(misdeeds)
with His own blood because Jesus is sinless.
The Holy Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have
redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of
sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)
If you would like God to forgive you of your past,
present and future sins just ask Jesus Christ to be
your Lord and Saviour.
It doesn't matter how old you are or how many bad
things that you have done in your life including
lying and stealing all the way up to murder.
Just pray the prayer below with your mouth and mean
it from your heart and God will hear you and save you.
Dear Jesus Christ, I want to be saved so that I can
have a home in Heaven with You when I die. I agree
with You that I am a sinner. I believe that You love
me and want to save me. I believe that You bled and
died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins and
that You rose from the dead. Please forgive my sins
and come into my heart and be my Lord and Saviour.
Thanks Lord Jesus Christ for forgiving me and saving
me through Your merciful grace. Amen.
Welcome to the family of God if you just allowed God
to save you.
Now you are a real Christian and you can know for
sure that you will live in Heaven forever when this
life comes to an end.
As a child of God we are to avoid sin(wrongdoing),
but if you do sin the Holy Bible says, "My dear
children, I write this to you so that you will not
sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks
to the Father in our defense Jesus Christ,
the Righteous One."
Those of you that have not yet decided to place your
trust in the Lord Jesus Christ may never get another
chance to do so because you do not know when you
will die.
no one can come to the Father(God)(in Heaven), but
by me." (John 14:6)
This means that if you die without trusting in Jesus
Christ as your Lord and Saviour you will be forever
separated from the love of God in a place called Hell.
The Holy Bible descibes Hell as a place of eternal
torment, suffering, pain and agony for all those who
have rejected Jesus Christ.
The good news is that you can avoid Hell by allowing
Jesus Christ to save you today. Only then will you
have true peace in your life knowing that no matter
what happens you are on your way to Heaven.
Praise the Lord!
Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ
Ronald L. Grossi
*Show this to your family and friends so
they can know that they have a choice
where they will spend eternity. Thanks!
..·º°`°º·...·º°`°º·.†_†_†.·`°º·`°º·....·º°`°º·.
Got Questions?
http://www.gotquestions.org/archive.html
Other Languages
http://www.godssimpleplan.org/gsps.html
Free Movie: To Hell and Back
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/8/1.html
Animation
http://www.gieson.com/Library/projects/animations/walk/index.html
The Passion Of The Christ
http://www.thepassionofthechrist.com
Beware Of Cults
http://www.carm.org/cults/cultlist.htm
About Hell
http://www.equip.org/free/DH198.htm
Is Jesus God?
http://www.powertochange.com/questions/qna2.html
Free Online Bible
http://www.biblegateway.com
..·º°`°º·...·º°`°º·.†_†_†.·`°º·`°º·....·º°`°º·.

Mr. Gross:
I have no problem with your religious views. However I have noticed
that you have reposted the same message on various news groups where it
is unquestionable off topic. I suggest to contain your postings to the
proper groups for such. Otherwise I will have no alternate but to
report you to the groups administrator and that you be barred from
posting on any of the groups. Yes I've been saved. Actually years
before you were born.
Tinacci
P.T.
2005-04-25 14:04:12 UTC
While your intentions may be good, your continual posting of the same
message over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over over and over and over and over and over and and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over over and over and over and over and over and and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over over and over and over and over and over and and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over over and over and over and over and over and and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
over and over and over and over and over and and over and over and over and
[...]
and over and and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and
over and and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over
and and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and and over
and

is TURNING PEOPLE AWAY FROM GOD.

..·º°`°º·...·º°`°º·.?_?_?.·`°º·`°º·....·º°`°º·.
Ray
2005-04-25 15:19:02 UTC
And one must mention that a method used to hide the truth is to send so much
information that it gets lost and eventually ignored.

One has to ask oneself who side are you on?

I know you wont get this for it is an automated spammer. But there is a real
message out there, and in fact the fanatics give it a bad name. People
please understand.

YOu can see fair dinkum information showing that God is real, and proof that
Jesus is Lord, by message embedded in the English language, and much more
including that the BEAST of revelation, the 666 guy is in power and about to
invade the king of the south in the middle east after Iraq as in Daniel
11:21-25, where he comes to power by a different method in the times of
peace.

So yes the proof is in God is real, and it's real evidence. Of course you
need to think about it and seek to ponder what it means, and have an open
heart to see the truth.

Please accept my appologies for any ridiculous well intentioned idiots that
make a great deal of those which believe in God. Maturity takes time and
it's hard to grow when you have religion in the place of spiritual and
practical philosophical aspect.

This and much more can be seen at
http://watchman888.land.ru
[always FREE - never send me money]

PEace
Ray
..·º°`°º·...·º°`°º·.?_?_?.·`°º·`°º·....·º°`°º·.
SHIVER ME TIMBERS
2005-04-27 04:53:01 UTC
Post by Ray
So yes the proof is in God is real, and it's real evidence.
You couldn't prove that statement true on the best day of your life.

Nothing worse than a religious zealot and Sunday christian, and
the dipshit spamming this crap into thousands of groups daily
is living proof of that.

I find it very interesting that a man forced to retire (or else)
because of his refusal to discipline or get rid of pedophile priests
under his command should also be one of the Cardinals to vote for the
new pope.

Gotta say one thing about God..... He sure loves his children.

At least his Catholic priests sure love them.
Fabio
2005-04-27 06:45:17 UTC
Post by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
Post by Ray
So yes the proof is in God is real, and it's real evidence.
You couldn't prove that statement true on the best day of your life.
Nothing worse than a religious zealot and Sunday christian, and
the dipshit spamming this crap into thousands of groups daily
is living proof of that.
I find it very interesting that a man forced to retire (or else)
because of his refusal to discipline or get rid of pedophile priests
under his command should also be one of the Cardinals to vote for the
new pope.
Gotta say one thing about God..... He sure loves his children.
At least his Catholic priests sure love them.
I agree with you that this "well intentioned idiot" shouldn't be posting
this on newsgroups that aren't relevant. Good on you for telling him
off. What I don't agree with is that you insinuate that the God of the
Bible doesn't exist because idiots like this guy and pedophile priests do!

I used to be a Catholic, but now I am a non-denom. Christian. I switched
because I disagree with the theology, not because I dislike what its
followers do. There are idiots in every religion, including atheism and
agnosticism (you are proof positive of that).

To analyze a religion based on its followers requires a departure from
reason. The line of (non)reasoning goes something like this: because
follower x doesn't obey the laws of religion y, the god of that religion
must not exist. Do you see the disconnect? There is absolutely no
correlation.

Instead, judge the religion based on those things that the religion
claims to be from its god. In the case of God of Christianity, that
would be the Bible. I challenge you to read a book like Mere
Christianity (C.S. Lewis) or The Case for Christ (Lee Strobel), then I
will listen to your argument for no God. But of course, you won't do
that because you are more comfortable believing whatever it is you
believe. I am OK with that, but then you should be OK with Christians
(and followers of every other religion) believing what they believe.

Or you could judge a religion based on its fruits on a broad scale (not
of just one or two people). In Christianity's case, that would be
western civilization, freedom and rights for all, and prosperity to name
a few (the US has the largest percentage of Christians and it is the
richest, most powerful nation).

I am sorry to everyone for having replied to this spam, but I don't like
being treated second-class because of some people's lack of thinking.
C_O
2005-04-27 07:12:42 UTC
Even the good book has something to say about that kind of spam. Anyone can
quote scripture. To wit, from Luke:

17:20And being asked by the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God cometh, he
answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
17:21neither shall they say, Lo, here! or, There! for lo, the kingdom of God
is within you.

and as for the spammer:

18:9And he spake also this parable unto certain who trusted in themselves
that they were righteous, and set all others at nought: 18:10Two men went up
into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
18:11The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee,
that I am not as the rest of men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even
as this publican. 18:12I fast twice in the week; I give tithes of all that I
get. 18:13But the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as
his eyes unto heaven, but smote his breast, saying, God, be thou merciful to
me a sinner. 18:14I say unto you, This man went down to his house justified
rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be humbled;
but he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
Steve Cothran
2005-04-26 12:59:46 UTC
This guy is reponsible for thousands of these spam posts !
PLEASE -- send Full Header email to...
Doesn't the Bible say somewhere that if you lose your internet access
in the name of Christ, you will get your own T1 when you get to
heaven?
Dominicus
2005-04-26 17:13:37 UTC
"Steve Cothran" <***@xx.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com
| On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:07:19 GMT, "Dominicus" <***@netscape.com>
| wrote:

|| This guy is reponsible for thousands of these spam posts !
|| PLEASE -- send Full Header email to...
| Doesn't the Bible say somewhere that if you lose your internet access
| in the name of Christ, you will get your own T1 when you get to
| heaven?

No, it says you go from Broadband to Dial-Up for vioalating the Thous shalt not spam clause
in the new Bible.
Dominicus
Bruce Sinclair
2005-04-26 21:26:23 UTC
Post by Steve Cothran
This guy is reponsible for thousands of these spam posts !
PLEASE -- send Full Header email to...
Doesn't the Bible say somewhere that if you lose your internet access
in the name of Christ, you will get your own T1 when you get to
heaven?
There is a special hell reserved for spammers :)

Bruce

-------------------------------------
- George Bernard Shaw
- Ambrose Bierce

(if there were any)
C***@gmail.com
2005-04-27 05:47:50 UTC
Oh MY! That was funny Steve.... I have been saved also as Tinnaci. And
I can apreciate your humor. I understand the thought, but this is one
of those time where it may NOT count.
Steve Cothran
2005-04-28 13:19:09 UTC
Post by C***@gmail.com
Oh MY! That was funny Steve.... I have been saved also as Tinnaci. And
I can apreciate your humor. I understand the thought, but this is one
of those time where it may NOT count.
I was extrapolating from the verse in the Christian bible that states,
[basically] "If you lose your life for God's sake, ye shall find it."

If I believed, which I don't, I would also be have to believe such a
being would have a sense of humor, or joy.

I do support churches, though. I used to smoke the Church Of Christ's
cigarettes. You know, Camel Lites.