TUSER_SERVER NAME
Michael
2004-11-08 18:54:05 UTC
Hi Everyone

Can anyone tell me why under users in server management the server keeps on
creating a user account called " TUSER_SERVER NAME" ?

Thanks

Michael
Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]
2004-11-09 01:26:58 UTC
Hi Michael,

Is that a literal name? Default there is a TSInternetUser account and a
IUSR_servername, IWAM_servername.
--
Regards,

Marina
Microsoft SBS-MVP
Michael
Michael
2004-11-09 10:33:02 UTC
Hi Marina

Sorry should have given you all the detail well here it is:

Description : Built-in account for DCS/TMVA

Does this mean anything to you ?

Michael
Michael
Marina Roos [SBS-MVP]
2004-11-09 11:11:21 UTC
Hi Michael,

No sorry, doesn't ring a bell here. Is there some kind of 3rd party program
which might be responsible?
--
Regards,

Marina